GM Reflective Iron on HTV is a highly reflective film used for work-wear, or for creative deigns for fashion and party wear alike.
- Specially created for use with the Cricut joy
- Use full roll width without a mat
- Use on the mat for small scraps and left overs- ensuring nothing goes to waste
- Plastic free packaging
- Reflective heat transfer vinyl
- Great for fashion and leisure wear
- Easy cut and very easy weed.
- Changes when light bounces off it
- Create amazing designs that change when light hits it
- PET Release film has an adhesive backing for intricate designs
- Superb wash durability
Application instructions / wash settings
- Check our cut settings guidance blog before first use.
- Peel the corner to check for clear sheet side
- Clear sheet goes in face down, Vinyl side face up
- Cut your design in reverse and weed out excess after cutting
- Preheat garment for 10 seconds
- Apply at 140 – 150°C
- Apply with an Iron, or Heat press – see our Application blogs and guidance
- Medium Pressure- Do not use Teflon sheet
- Press front only for 8-10 seconds
- Can be layered- check out our layering blogs for guidance
- Warm Peel
- Adheres to: 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, 100% Poly & Cotton Blends and polyester/acrylic or similar textiles
- Wash 24hrs after application inside out at 40°C or lower
- Tumble dry cool
- Avoid direct contact with Iron, Iron inside out and Do Not use steam!
- EN71 Certified
- CPSIA Certified
- SGS Certified