- Terms & Conditions of Sale
Greenstik Materials Ltd, Unit 9, Lancaster Road, Carnaby Industrial Estate, Carnaby, East Yorkshire, YO15 3QY. Company Reg Number – 8154166
By ticking ‘I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions’ when completing your purchase you are confirming you have read, understood and agree to all the conditions below.
Orders are accepted subject to the following terms and conditions and the placing of an order with Greenstik Materials Limited is to be deemed to be acceptance of such terms and conditions by the customer. No variation or modification of, or substitution for, such terms and conditions shall be binding unless expressly accepted by Greenstik Materials Limited. We will use best efforts to ensure all orders placed up to 2.00pm are despatched the same day on all fully paid orders. All orders placed after 2.00pm on a Friday evening will be processed the following Monday for shipment Monday evening.
a) Cancellation – To cancel an order please contact us by telephone as soon as possible after the order is placed so it can be cancelled before items items are packed / despatched. Once packed and dispatched, we are unable to cancel orders. Any refund processed will be made back to your original payment method. This may take a few days to show with your payment processing company.
b) Returning products because you changed your mind – Your item needs to be returned unused and in original
condition with all labels and tags intact within 14 days. We will provide an exchange or refund, as long as your returned
product meets our terms and conditions set out below. We will process your refund once the item has been received by us and
checked by our returns department, this can take up to 14 days.
c) By original condition we mean:
You have kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price and you have not used the product
d) Unless faulty, this must be within 14 days of purchase
We are unable to refund or exchange products made to your own specifications or personalised for you, unless faulty.
If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items
Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy we are unable to process a refund.
This does not affect your statutory rights – to read more on your statutory rights, you can view then here
The following products will not be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products you received over 14 days ago
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
e) Returning a faulty/defect item
In the event of any defect to the products supplied by Greenstik Materials Limited; if it is satisfied upon return and inspection that it is due to faulty material, we will replace or return the products, provided that notice of such in made in writing to the us within 14 days after delivery.
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
After 30 days, we’ll repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
For online and telephone purchases, we’ll refund the standard delivery charge if the full order is returned within 14 days.
Whist every care is taken in providing suitable goods and in giving particular of specification and quality, the Company give no warranty to the buyer application.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay later.
- Slice It.
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna’s privacy statement.
Using Clearpay pay in 4 ? Some different terms apply – see here for more details on Clearpay.
Knife Age Restrictions and Law
- By placing an order with gmcrafts.co.uk (Greenstik Materials Ltd), the customer verifies that they are over 18 years of age and are aware of all laws regarding the possession or carrying of the products they are ordering. gmcrafts.co.uk (Greenstik Materials Ltd), shall not be held liable for any infraction of laws by the purchaser.
- By placing an order with us you agree to our undertaking age verification and/or other checks and you agree to our providing details to United Kingdom law enforcement agencies where required. To confirm the recipient is over 18, valid photographic ID with a date of birth may also be required upon delivery. The driver will input your year of birth into their device and may then require an ID check to complete the age verification process. The driver will not be able to access your information once the delivery is complete. We reserve the right to refuse completion of any order at our own discretion.
- Olfa cutters and other branded knife related items that we sell are for their appropriate and safe use. We have experienced situations where the right knife or tool has prevented serious injury or worse. However knives can be dangerous if improperly handled. It is also important to know and comply with the law regarding the carrying and use of knives (Criminal Justice Act 1988 & Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006 in England and Wales).
Basic laws on knives
It is illegal to:
– Sell a knife of any kind to anyone under 18 years old (16 to 18 year olds in Scotland can buy cutlery and kitchen knives)
– Carry a knife in public without good reason – unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, eg a Swiss Army knife
– Carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife.
– Use any knife in a threatening way (even a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife).
– Lock knives (knives with blades that can be locked when unfolded) are not folding knives, and are illegal to carry in public without good reason.
– Children are permitted to use knives appropriately (such as a safety knife when sailing) under adult supervision.
USE OF DIGITAL CONTENT
You acknowledge that all of the digital content found on www.gmcrafts.co.uk is protected by U.K and international copyrights owned by Greenstik Materials LTD or its licensors. Greenstik Materials LTD grants you a personal and commercial, non-transferable, and non-exclusive right and license to use the digital content that you download.
The personal / commercial license provides the owner the right to create physical projects using the design in question, either in whole or in part, and then offer that physical project for sale commercially. This license also grants the owner the ability to use the design in marketing efforts, either in print or online visual format, so long as such action does not include providing access to the design file, either in whole or in part.
Under no circumstances are you permitted to copy any digital content for any other person or to a computer or storage device that you do not own. You may not transfer any digital content obtained from www.gmcrafts.co.uk to another person for any reason, whether it be sold or given freely. When digital content obtained from the www.gmcrafts.co.uk is used to create a physical or digital manifestation of the shape, design, or other such content, Greenstik Materials LTD or its licensors retain copyright of the shape, design, or other such content, and the use, copying, and transfer of such physical or digital manifestation shall remain governed by the terms of this paragraph.
You shall not copy, capture, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any digital content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of Greenstik Materials LTD or the respective licensors of the digital content. Greenstik Materials LTD and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the digital content.
DIGITAL CONTENT RETURN POLICY
Greenstik Materials LTD is only able to provide refunds for downloaded content obtained directly through our website (www.gmcrafts.co.uk) that is purchased within the past 30 days. You must be able to fulfill all validation requirements proving the permanent removal of the digital content. Without exception, Greenstik Materials LTD cannot otherwise provide refunds on download content purchases. If the download purchase has exceeded 30 days and you are either unable to access the digital content after troubleshooting, or if there is a verified design flaw making the digital content unusable, Greenstik Materials LTD at its sole discretion may provide a credit of equal value onto your account at www.gmcrafts.co.uk
All refunds or credits must be authorized and processed by Greenstik Materials LTD ([email protected]). All content that is refunded or credited will be removed from your account history permanently so that it cannot be recovered or re-downloaded without purchasing it anew.
We will price match any product purchased within 7 days of a sale event occurring and you will be given the price difference in reward points added to your account. (if guest purchase, please create an account and have these details to hand) Contact our team at email@example.com with your order number should this apply to you.