GM Brick HTV is a polyurethane based material which is thicker than normal PU. The thicker PU Brick gives a raised 3d effect which looks striking and unique.
It has a wide application, and the cubic appearance is especially suitable for logo and symbols.
- Specially created for use with the Cricut joy
- Use full roll width without a mat
- Use on the mat for small scraps and left overs- ensuring nothing goes to waste
- Plastic free packaging
- Polyurethane thick 3D vinyl
- Cubic appearance is especially suitable for logos, words and symbols.
- Ideal for creating sensory designs
Application instructions / wash settings
- Check our cut settings guidance blog before first use.
- Peel the corner to check for clear sheet side
- Clear sheet goes in face down, Vinyl side face up
- Cut your design in reverse and weed out excess after cutting
- Preheat garment for 10 seconds
- Apply at 140 – 150°C
- Apply with an Iron, or Heat press – see our Application blogs and guidance
- Medium-Firm Pressure- Do not use Teflon sheet
- Press front 9 seconds and then on reverse for 8 seconds
- Can be layered- check out our layering blogs for guidance
- Warm Peel
- Adheres to: 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, 100% Poly & Cotton Blends, Lycra, Spandex and Neoprene
- Wash 24hrs after application inside out at 40°C or lower
- Tumble dry cool
- Avoid direct contact with Iron, Iron inside out and Do Not use steam!
- EN71 Certified
- CPSIA Certified
- SGS Certified