Here at GM Crafts, we’re on a mission to achieve sustainability as a step towards a better climate. We value the importance of reducing our carbon footprint – within the company and personally. We are striving to improve every day; here’s what we’ve done so far…
- Removed plastic packaging on almost all of our vinyl products
- Replaced plastic packaging with fully recyclable packaging where possible
- Introduced new FSC approved cardboard boxes which allow us to cut down on cardboard waste
- Released more and more PVC – free vinyl options to avoid non-biodegradable plastics being used
- Implemented a cycle-to-work scheme within the factory to encourage a lower use of fuel emissions coming from cars
- Installed an electric car charging port in the factory carpark to encourage the use of electric and hybrid cars
There’s a long way to go to perfection, but we are proud to say we are doing our bit towards a more sustainable earth, starting with crafting.