GM Premium Plus is an extremely high quality transfer film suitable for application onto cotton, mixtures of polyester / cotton and polyester / acrylic.
It can be used for designs on t shirts, sport and leisure wear, tote bags, sport bags, duvet covers, cushion covers and many other items. Let your imagination run wild and personalise soft furnishings and clothing for a truly bespoke end product.
- Specially created for use with the Cricut joy
- Use full roll width without a mat
- Use on the mat for small scraps and left overs- ensuring nothing goes to waste
- Plastic free packaging
- Does not contain animal products
- High quality soft PU Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Multiple fabric compatibility, Ideal for sensitive fabric applications as well as cotton and cotton mixes too
- High elasticity and strong adhesive
- Can be used for designs on t shirts, sport and leisure wear, tote bags, sport bags, duvet covers, cushion covers and many other items
- Let your imagination run wild and personalise soft furnishings and clothing for a truly bespoke end product
- Easy cut and weed
- Ideal for small lettering or intricate cuts.
- Superb wash durability
- Suitable for use on children’s clothing
- Does not contain animal products.
- Recyclable release liner
- Ideal for creating sensory designs
Application instructions / wash settings
- Check our cut settings guidance blog before first use.
- Peel the corner to check for clear sheet side
- Clear sheet goes in face down, Vinyl side face up
- Cut your design in reverse and weed out excess after cutting
- Preheat garment for 10 seconds
- Apply at 130 – 160°C
- Apply with an Iron, or Heat press – see our Application blogs and guidance
- Medium-Firm Pressure- Do not use Teflon sheet
- Press front only for 3-5 seconds
- Can be layered- check out our layering blogs for guidance
- Warm Peel
- Adheres to: 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, 100% Poly & Cotton Blends cotton and polyester/acrylic or similar textiles
- Wash 24hrs after application inside out at 60°C or lower see application guide
- Please check our application guide section for full detailed application and washing instructions
- Avoid direct contact with Iron, Iron inside out and Do Not use steam!
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class 1 certified (Raw materials are ecologically inert and do NOT contain PVC, plasticizers or heavy metals)