- Cut your text or design in reverse.
- Set your heat press to 140°C for 10 seconds to 160°C for 7 seconds. (depending on material you are applying to).
- Apply medium and even pressure across your transfer.
- Peel the release liner when it is warm.
- All of our vinyl is suitable for use in digital cutting machines including but not limited to Cricut, Silhouette, Brother etc. Please refer to our cut settings and test cutting advice for each machine on our blog / cut settings link.
- Please check our application guide section for full application and washing instructions and our blog for Application best practice hints and tips.
- Wash at 40°C (or lower) on wool cycle.
- 30 micron Stretch Metallic film 70 micron hotmelt adhesive.
- 100 micron overall film thickness.
- 100 micron clear release film with light adhesive backing.
- Store in an upright position, away from direct sunlight. 10C to 25C.
- Varity of dimensions and special colours available on the website.
N:B. All information is given as guideline only. We recommend that you perform a test prior to standard production. Not suitable for Nylon.