The CURIO 2 is a flatbed cutting machine with 20mm of clearence. It is equipped with an electrostatic bed and power tool options. Because of this list can cut and load more materials than any other machine in its class.
POWERED BY SILHOUETTE STUDIO®
Every Silhouette machine employs the robust Silhouette Studio® software. Access our vast Silhouette Design Store, import custom fonts and images, or craft designs from scratch. Unleash more capabilities through software upgrades.
The Curio 2 is the first-of-its-kind precision cutting machine with a flatbed designed for expanded possibilities for creators.
The Curio 2 provides a 12×12 flatbed workspace area with 20mm of vertical clearance. It is equipped with an Electrostatic Bed and power tool options. This allows the Curio to load and use additional material types that other machines in its class cannot.
Machine features include:
- Full 12-inch workspace
- Electrostatic cutting surface — No cutting mat required!
- 20mm height clearance for thicker materials
- Automatic tool detection
- Smart Detection to measure material thickness automatically
- Compatible with Silhouette power tools
- Powered by Intelligent Path Technology™
- Wireless cutting with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Print & Cut registration capability
- Driven by Silhouette Studio® giving you limitless design options to customize your projects
Additional Tools Available (sold separately):
- Heat Pen
Leather Punch Tool
Silhouette Curio® 2
AC Adapter/Power cable set
Electrostatic Protection Sheet
Blade adjustment tool
Silhouette Studio® software (download)
100 exclusive designs (available with registration)
1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with registration)
- Maximum Material Thickness: 20mm
- Cutting Area: 12 in. x 12 in.
- Maximum Cutting Thickness: 3mm (Depends on the material)
- Maximum Cutting Force:
– Tool Holder 1: 300 gf
– Tool Holder 2: 5 Kgf (highest in machine class)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (FULL-speed) / Bluetooth®
- Unit Dimensions: 24.06 in. x 19.86 in. x 9.39 in. (61.1 cm x 50.5 cm x 23.9 cm)
- Unit Weight: 23 lbs. 13oz (10.8kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26.30 in. x 22.58 in. x 12.27 in. (66.8 cm x 57.4 cm x 31.2 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 28 lbs 14oz (13.1kg)
- Warranty: One-year parts and labor
- Requires Silhouette Studio® software version: 4.5.700 or higher
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 10 or later macOS X 10.14 (64bit) or later
To download the manual Click Here