Our GM Stretch is a high quality, stretchable heat transfer vinyl.
Can be used for lettering and designs on t shirts, sport and leisure wear, tote bags, sport bags, duvet covers, cushion covers and socks etc.
- Specially created for use with the Cricut joy
- Use full roll width without a mat
- Use on the mat for small scraps and left overs- ensuring nothing goes to waste
- Plastic free packaging
- Thin garment film with great rebound and stretch properties, high quality feel
- Easy cut and weed.
- Can be used for lettering and designs on t shirts, sport and leisure wear, tote bags, sport bags, duvet covers, cushion covers and socks etc
- Comfortable textile feel
- High wearing comfort
Application instructions / wash settings
- Check our cut settings guidance blog before first use.
- Peel the corner to check for clear sheet side
- Clear sheet goes in face down, Vinyl side face up
- Cut your design in reverse and weed out excess after cutting
- Preheat garment for 10 seconds
- Apply at 160°C
- Apply with an Iron, or Heat press – see our Application blogs and guidance
- Medium Pressure- Do not use Teflon sheet
- Press front only for 15 seconds
- Can be layered- check out our layering blogs for guidance
- Warm Peel
- Adheres to: 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, 100% Poly & Cotton Blends and polyester/acrylic, lycra and elastane
- Wash 24hrs after application inside out at 60°C or lower
- Avoid Direct contact with Iron, Iron inside out and Do Not use steam!
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class 1 certified (Raw materials are ecologically inert and do NOT contain PVC, plasticizers or heavy metals)