GM Vented Glitter iron on HTV is a new range of glitter heat transfer vinyl with ventilation.
The tiny holes in the material provide excellent air circulation and create a striking effect on fabric.
- Specially created for use with the Cricut joy
- Use full roll width without a mat
- Use on the mat for small scraps and left overs- ensuring nothing goes to waste
- Plastic free packaging
- Recyclable release liner
- Does not contain animal products
- Sparkling Glitter heat transfer vinyl
- Tiny holes in the material provide excellent air circulation and create a striking effect on fabric
- Perfect for Striking shimmering sparkly fashion designs
- Use on Light or dark backgrounds
- Ideal for creating sensory designs
- High elasticity and strong adhesive
- Easy cut and weed
- Not ideal for small lettering or intricate cuts due to holes
Application instructions / wash settings
- Check our cut settings guidance blog before first use.
- Peel the corner to check for clear sheet side
- Clear sheet goes in face down, Vinyl side face up
- Cut your design in reverse and weed out excess after cutting
- Preheat garment for 10 seconds
- Apply at 160°C
- Apply with an Iron, or Heat press – see our Application blogs and guidance
- Medium Pressure- Do not use Teflon sheet
- Press front only for 15 seconds
- Can be layered as top layer only- check out our layering blogs for guidance
- Warm Peel
- Adheres to: 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, 100% Poly & Cotton Blends, and polyester or similar textiles
- Wash 24hrs after application inside out at 40°C or lower
- Tumble dry cool
- Suitable for use on children’s clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with Iron, Iron inside out and Do Not use steam!
- EN71 Certified
- CPSIA Certified
- SGS Certified