GM Eco Press Vented iron on HTV is a soft and eco-friendly polyurethane which is great for t-shirts and other garments.
- Specially created for use with the Cricut joy
- Use full roll width without a mat
- Use on the mat for small scraps and left overs- ensuring nothing goes to waste
- Plastic free packaging
- Soft Eco friendly Polyurethane vinyl
- Recyclable release liner
- Vented hole design ideal for sportswear and kids designs
- Ideal for T-shirts, fashion and workwear
- Suitable for use on children’s clothing
- Not suited for intricate cuts and small lettering
- Does not contain animal products
- High elasticity and strong adhesive
- Easy cut and weed
Application instructions / wash settings
- Check our cut settings guidance blog before first use.
- Peel the corner to check for clear sheet side
- Clear sheet goes in face down, Vinyl side face up
- Cut your design in reverse and weed out excess after cutting
- Preheat garment for 10 seconds
- Apply at 120–150°C
- Apply with an Iron, or Heat press – see our Application blogs and guidance
- Medium-Firm Pressure- Do not use Teflon sheet
- Press front only for 5-15 seconds depending on temperature used.
- Can be layered- check out our layering blogs for guidance
- Cool Peel
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, mixtures of polyester/cotton and polyester/acrylic or similar textiles
- Wash 24hrs after application inside out at 40°C or lower
- Tumble dry cool
- Avoid direct contact with Iron, Iron inside out and Do Not use steam!
- EN71 Certified
- CPSIA Certified
- SGS Certified