Meet the Silhouette Curio™ – The most versatile muti-functional digital craft machine in the entire Silhouette range!
Silhouette Curio™ | Digital Cutting, Embossing & Etching Tool
£234.95Free UK Standard Delivery
Out of stock
or 4 fortnightly payments of £58.74 with More info
Out of stock
Silhouette Curio™ | Digital Cutting Tool
It can cut, emboss, sketch, stipple, and etch—and that’s just the beginning.
The Curio™ is taking giant leaps forward with its new features. Along with the new stippling and etching functions, Silhouette is proud to introduce three types of embossing methods—Path Emboss, Score & Emboss, and Print & Emboss. Because of Silhouette’s new dual carriage, you can also emboss and perform another function—like sketching or cutting—in one pass.
With Curio, you can now cut thicker material.
When used with Silhouette’s new deep-cut blade, you can cut up to 2mm thick materials. The Curio™ boasts a 5mm clearance, which allows you to feed thicker materials through the machine. The thicker clearance allows users to utilise entirely new project pallets, such as wood to sketch stencils onto, or to cut thicker materials, such as foils, leather, and more.
It’s all driven by powerful Silhouette Studio® software and the Silhouette Design Store.
Every design in your library can now be repurposed for embossing, stippling, and etching projects. The Curio is the only machine that can unlock the embossing, stippling, and etching, and dual carriage options that will now be available in Silhouette Studio®.
Silhouette Curio™ | Digital Cutting Tool: Contains
- Silhouette Curio™
- 8.5 in. x 6 in. base (includes 3 platforms)
- 8.5 in. x 6 in. cutting mat
- 8.5 in. x 6 in. embossing mat
- 3 x Print & Emboss Squares
- 3 x Material Fasteners
- 4 x Replacement Snaps
- Fine embossing tool
- Wide embossing tool
- Standard Blade
- 50 exclusive designs
- AC adapter
- USB cord
- Silhouette Studio® Software CD
Silhouette Curio Key Features:
• Machine Colour: White
• Functions: Cutting | Embossing | Etching | Stippling | Sketching
• Dual Tool Carriage: To Perform 2 Jobs In 1 Pass
• 5mm Head Clearance For Thicker Materials
• 2mm Deep Cuts When Using The Silhouette Deep Cut Blade (Not Included)
• Media Type: Sheet Only
• PixScan Compatibility For Print & Cut Jobs
• Perfect For Smaller Work Spaces
• Compatible With Both Windows & MAC Operating Systems
Silhouette Curio Includes:
• 1 x Standard Ratchet Blade
• 1 x 8.5″ x 6″ Bases (With 3 Platforms)
• 1 x Fine Embossing Tool
• 1 x Wide Embossing Tool
• 1 x Standard Tack Cutting Mat
• 1 x Embossing Mat
• Silhouette Studio Software (Basic Edition)
• 50 Exclusive Designs
• 1-Month trial subscription code to the Silhouette Design Store
• Power Cable | USB Cable | 3 Pin UK Plug
• Full UK Technical Support
• 2 Year UK Warranty