- Superb elasticity, providing a very soft comfortable to wear finish – Great for kids clothing.
- Creates a foil type finish which is great for multi layered designs.
- An adhesive backing enables the most intricate designs, film overlay and final registration.
- Very easy cut and weed.
- Excellent wash durability.
- Can be dry cleaned, tumble dried on a low setting and ironed inside out.
- Suitable for cotton, polyester, mixtures of polyester/cotton and polyester/acrylic, similar textiles and lycra.
Black Metallic Stretch 220mm x 250mm SHEET
Free UK Standard Delivery
25 in stock
25 in stock
Multi Buy Discounts
- Application Guidelines
- Cut your text or design in reverse.
- Set your heat press to 140°C to 160°C.
- Apply medium and even pressure across your transfer.
- Press for 7 to 10 seconds.
- Peel the release liner when it is warm, then heat press directly onto the transfer a second time.
- Wash at 40°C (or lower) on wool cycle.
- 220mm x 250mm wide.
- Other Sizes Available.
- 30 micron Stretch Metallic film 70 micron hotmelt adhesive.
- 100 micron overall film thickness.
- 100 micron clear release film with light adhesive backing.
- Store in an upright position, away from direct sunlight. 10C to 25C.
- Other dimensions and special colours available on request.
N:B. All information is given as guideline only. We recommend that you perform a test prior to standard production. Not suitable for Nylon.